Sept – June: Chambres d`Hôtes/B&B, July – August: House rental
‘Domaine Thomson’ is a lovely guesthouse in a small village in the Ariege region of the Pyrenees, France. Offering B+B / Chambre d’hôtes accomodation. The house is also available to rent. The location of the guesthouse is a beautiful village called ‘Engravies’. A 15 minutes drive from Mirepoix the local medieval market town. Possibility to arrange in advance kidney dialysis at one of the nearby centres. Please enquire if you have these needs.
A message from the owner…
- Complete with 2 double rooms with an ensuite bathroom.
- A separate family room with use of a large double bathroom.
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Breakfast included plus a kitchen/dining area provided for your use
- Free wireless (WIFI) internet to all guests
Local activities including:
- Art classes
- Pottery courses
- Horse riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Bird watching
- Viticulture (Vine-growing/wine-making/wine-tasting)
- Hunting / Fishing
- And of course, swimming / sunbathing
Easy access from airports: Carcassonne: 1 hr, Toulouse: 1 hr 15 min, Beziers: 2 hr, Perpignan: 2 hr. See airport directions on the getting here page.
The area is matched in beauty with a range of activities whilst keeping its traditional appearance.