'Domaine Thomson' offers:
- Peace and quiet, and a most beautiful outlook.
- Two double/twin ensuite bedrooms and also a family bedroom that can sleep four with access to a family sized bathroom.
- An outdoor sheltered patio, for sitting/breakfasting.
- Private outdoor swimming pool.
- Free wireless internet to all guests
- Big parking area and lockable storage areas for bicycles.
- Evening meals will on occasion be available, reservations made in advance.
- A large dining room, and a huge fireplace in the sitting room.
- Kitchen area available also at an extra per/night cost
- A house built about 1830, that although old, is comfortably furnished, retaining interesting features
- A great place to stay to use as a base and explore the surrounding countryside, by walking, cycling, horse-riding, or just taking the car out and going a bit further.
not forgetting the all important - where to eat, what
to eat! I have also a reasonable knowledge of local
walks and can recommend different routes that give
stunning views, and pass through a variety of landscapes.
Domaine Thomson is just one hour from Carcassonne and
an hour and a quarter from Toulouse. These are the
two nearest airports. Both offer rental cars. The
train stops at Pamiers, a fifteen minute drive away.
Further directions are available.
Also open to cycling/walking clubs to stay at
while using as a base for activities.