- A little village where the property is located is in the heart of the Pyrenees
- A slice still largely untouched by tourism.
Where lunch often lasts till 3pm, and local specialities include
- Duck confit
- Buttery foie gras
- Trout from the Mountain Rivers
- Wild boar and wild mushrooms
Home to fantastic wines that come from local vineyards
- Full bodied Corbieres and Minervois, both within an hours drive away.
- The marvellous Cotes de Malpere wines and the Blanquette de Limoux
- Coteaux d’Engravies – literally produced on the doorstep. A choice of five fabulous red wines.