- Walking: Infinite walking trails
- Horse riding: Local riding stables in the same village
- Cycling: An area for both, flat, gradient and downhill mountain biking cyclists
- Golf: Courses within a short drive away.
- Birdwatching: A wonderful natural habitat for many varieties of wild birds.
- Winemaking: Short courses available to learn about wine-making and growing vines.
- Art classes.
- Pottery courses.
- French classes.
- Learn about the resistance activity of this region during World War 2.
- Skiing : Resorts within an easy hours drive of the guest house
- Cross country skiing
- Down hill skiing
- Mont d`Holmes.
Why not also sample the natural hot springs.
- Swimming: in our private pool
- Canoeing / Kayaking: offered at many towns nearby at a variety of levels
- Discovering the Cathar Castles
- Walking in the high mountains
- Village fêtes
- Boules tournements
- Walking our local vineyard, and afterwards wine-tasting
Le Tour de France
You either love it or it grows on you. Every year it passes through this area one way or another. You don’t have to travel far to find a nice spot to set up by the side of the road and let the spectacle pass.
sporting/leisure activities in the region include, horse-riding, canoeing, white water rafting, hang-gliding, rock climbing, fishing, cycling, birdwatching, gorge walking, to name a few.